Thursday, September 02, 2004

Today's Mood:Out for the count



Another day another entry :P kinda shag out from all the medicine that I've been taking. lolx anyways Today I watch Cinderella Story. The one wif hillary duff... well it wasn't too bad but it wasn't too good either so.. 2 & 1/2 movie tickets :P


So as I was saying I caught the show at bishan wif Tooya Lawry Joyce and my dearest. After the show we kinda went to PS to meet Ah Lon aka Athlon.... and we went to visit DragonGer aka Jes... lolx didn't do much at ps. Soon after bao came to meetup... Athlon went back early... so abt 7 plus Law Joyce my dear and I had dinner at mac's.... At the end law and bao went home and so I accompanied my dear around PS and we headed to parklane to take a bus back home... Soon after I got to her place, stayed a bit.... and the rest is as they say history :D

ok dudes time to check out.. gotta get to class tomorrow morning..



Reality is just what you make of it.