Monday, September 06, 2004

Today's Mood:Lazy



Haaahaa damn it yesterday blogger was down... couldn't do any updating... ok there the update for sat and sunday :)... OK on Sat I went to work...... I work at cineleisure orchard...happen so my long time friend happened to drop by Justin

Its been a while since we talk.. Had a small long chat :) so later I was craving or yoshinoya so thats what I had for lunch

Everything was going well but my friend Renny who was working with me.... Well he got the boot :(

poor guy.. The boss said he wasn't doing much... Well I can't say much... too bad he had to go... Time pass kinda quickly and as soon as I knew it, time to do closing.
During that time I had a major headache... dunno where it came from.. annoyed me all the way home... When I got home.... I took 2 panadols and hit the sac....


Sunday morning.... slept till like 1pm lolx.(I know pig :D)
My classmate Rebecca smsed me and ask me to help her fix her compy.. So I obliged and went over around 4... After fiddling with her computer I still couldn't really figure out the problem but otherwise it was up and running... just really slow.. I guessed it was the modem... some how or rather I was... So I told her just let the computer load.. I also suspect the 2 other factors which was the Ram and Harddisk..
This is Rebecca... She real camera shy :P

After that was done I headed down to my Darling home... Missed her so much.. after 2 weeks yesterday was the only day I didn't see her in 2 whole weeks..... sad huh :(
we watch tv most of the time :) and then we had dinner... after we took some pictures.... sorry if the picture are a bit dark :)

okok I know I couldn't help it.. I just had to post 1 pic of myself hehehehe

and that brought it to the end of the day... headed back and found out the bloody blog site was down... grrrr



Reality is just what you make of it.