Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Today's Mood:On MC



Hahaha This morning I thought I had school! lolx Then I realise that is was Teacher's day today. My dad tot I had to go to school and woke me up.

Today my dear gave me a suprise.. She came over to pei me. She said she came over to study.... :X lolx in the end she was glued to my compy as usual while I was sleeping due to the effects of my medicine :s

I cooked grilled fish for lunch today.... I couldn't really taste it cos I`m still sick and everything tasted bland.. :( My dear liked the fish though...

Later on we went off to bugis junction to meet Sam.... seem that Sam wasnt in a very good mood... Anyway we had dinner at bugis villiage market... didnt really enjoy dinner due to the fact I still can't taste a thing... but otherwise I had a pretty good day... I love my dear and missing her every minute...



Reality is just what you make of it.