Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So yea for a long, very long time, this is the first post in.... well w/e...

It seem that I'm kinda lost, best is to put my thoughts and words down to digital format...

So yea its been many 2 months since the breakup. I never did expect it, hurts like hell, feels like hell, but I'm nowhere in hell. Gosh, this suck big time. I never though it would hurt this bad, as I told myself not to be depressed or bothered but it. Apparently its not working as well as it should. I guess my best isn't enough. Well for the time being I've actually put my attention on this quirkly animated little gal, to me she's like a little sister that needs constant care and attention, this helps me get distracted. Apparently she thinks im distubing her just for fun. It's sorta true..... ok its true! Cos the reaction and replies that come out from her are like so unusual. She like the little sister I never had. Haha.

Right now I'm still wondering will if I will find a special person that will love me, because I always thought that my ex was the one for me. I was planning to marry her, well all thats gone now. What can I say? I guess I took too long.... being together for 4 years, is that too long? I dunno. Some people get married after being together for 1 year, some only 6 months. Well who knows. I just one more fool in this lousy world.

Getting past each day is like cutting my wrist with a rusty blunt blade, I don't know what I should do. I won't turn to religon, I just don't believe. I turn to music and it provides me comfort for only a short while. As I told my "little sis" only time can heal. I guess I'll just have to keep on doing what I'm doing. I guess today's Song is going to be By Oasis.

The Masterplan

Take the time to make some sense
Of what you want to say
And cast your words away upon the waves
Bring them back with Acquiesce
On a ship of hope today
And as they fall upon the shore
Tell them not to fear no more
Say it loud and sing it proud
And they...

Will dance if they want to dance
Please brother take a chance
You know they`re gonna go
Which way they wanna go
All we know is that we don`t know
What is gonna be
Please brother let it be
Life on the other hand won`t let you understand
Why we`re all part of the masterplan

I`m not saying right is wrong
It`s up to us to make
The best of all things that come our way
And all the things that came have past
The answer`s in the looking glass
There`s four and twenty million doors
Down life`s endless corridor
Say it loud and sing it proud
And they...

Will dance if they want to dance
Please brother take a chance
You know they`re gonna go
Which way they wanna go
All we know is that we don`t know
What is gonna be
Please brother let it be
Life on the other hand won`t let you understand
Why we`re all part of the masterplan.

yeap thats right... all of us are part of the masterplan even though we don't know what it is.