Monday, September 22, 2008

So yea I got lazy to blog for the past uh.. 2-3 days? lol I was telling myself " OK Later I go and update my blog...." few days later... and a few more Ill do it later.... nothing happened LOL, till now that is...OK back to the past few days...


Some how I seem to have barely any recollection of the past few days...

But I remebered Sat quite clearly cos it was quite a fun day for me..... but then halfway during the day, I felt like I got hit by a truck.... thanks to a certain somebody. I never thought smthing like that would happen.... Lucky got his nooby kid there to cheer me up. At the same time I just didnt know what to do. So I decided to suck it up and emo for a few mins. Apparently the pple I was wif knew I was emo. DAMN IT YOU GUYS SUCK! LET ME EMO IN PEACE! Well actually I was sorta glad too at the same time, thanks guys for your concern really, it made me feel better. and we HAD CARL'S JR!!!! OMG <3 chilli cheese fries! my fav! So then I was talking to drea, when she noticed sean like looking at her, alot she like *POINT MIDDLE FINGER* lol.
So then I turn around and said, " hey guys wah lau dun like that man, I'm like try to ask her to be my GF so wish me luck! (then I should a big thumbs up)" LOL that was super funny cos I said it out loud in the middle of Carl's and there was this girl that was seated near by, the expression on her face was priceless when she thought the whole thing was real! The whole situation was really funny! on top of that 5 of us were luffing our heads off!

So now I'm at the office.... "working" lol.

Time to work. so maybe I'll try to update this "LATER"


IM LAZY DUN BOTHER ME!!!!!!!


Love Tofu! the soft and squishy cube!